Hooray for your new piece by Mouré! You’ve invested your hard earned moolah into that baby, and it should be treated with love and care. So here are a couple things to remember about your new treasured heirloom and tips to keep them looking beautiful.
- All finishes (polishing/oxidizing) are temporary, just like that bowl cut your mom gave you in 5th grade, and will evolve through wearing. The rate at which finishes diminish is dependent upon the wearer.
- Don’t be afraid of change! The wear and tear in the finish makes each piece even more “yours” and yours alone. It adds a little extra tale to your piece and makes it even more unique. If change just isn’t your thing, we aren’t judging. We still only eat peanut butter sandwiches with the crust cut off. Refinishing is available to return your jewelry to its former glory! Just ask us. Prices vary depending on item.
- Your jewelry set with stones or pearls do not like to get wet. Especially in salt water. Ixnay on bringing them with you on any late night skinny dipping sessions in the ocean, sudsing up with them in the shower, or bringing them along with you during your synchronized swimming routines in the pool. Mouré feels you should DEFINITELY engage in all of the above, just not while donning your jewelry.
- We understand you gotta look fly girl. But, chemicals contained in perfumes, lotions, and hair products may damage or discolor your jewels. So apply all that goodness before you layer on your Mouré.
- In order to keep your Sterling Silver, Gold and Diamonds shining, soak in a little warm water and a few drops of dish soap. Silver polishing cloths are also great to keep on hand for a little extra shine.
- Lastly, your jewelry should make you feel like you can take on the world, but remember, your Mouré ornaments are not as tough as you are. Jewelry that looks delicate, is. They are meant to be worn, seen and remind you of your uniqueness. Don’t hesitate to display them everyday! Just rock them with care babe.